Martes, Hulyo 7, 2015

Trend Test: Can Luggage Double As Decor? Let’s Find Out!

Hotel design trend: luggage used as decor | "Chic & Basic Ramblas Hotel / Image source: Design Milk

Indulge me a little a bit, okay. Today I want to wander off topic a bit.

While Googling to find some cool boutique hotels that double as design destinations for my most recent issue of DESIGN REFRESH, my bi-weekly newsletter that's dedicated to all kinds of great interior design features, advice, ideas, and inspiration (click here to subscribe! ;-), I found an interesting design feature in hotel design:

Luggage used as walls/counters.

Okay, so I don’t travel like I used to. And when I do, I typically try to rent homes to stay in. So maybe I’ve missed this cool feature that seems to be trending in the world of boutique hotels. But regardless of of how behind I may be on this particular trend, I still must say…

I love it. ;-)

And if you, like me, haven’t yet discovered it, I’m certain you’ll love it, too. Here, take a look:

GALLERY

Luggage Used As Decor!

Hotel design trend: luggage used as decor | "only YOU hotels"

HOTEL: only you hotels

Hotel design trend: luggage used as decor | "URBN hotels" / Image Source: Inhabitat.com

HOTEL: urbn hotels

IMG SOURCE: inhabitat.com

Hotel design trend: luggage used as decor | "Chic & Basic Ramblas Hotel / Image source: Design Milk

HOTEL: Chic & Basic Ramblas Hotel

IMG SOURCE: design-milk.com

Hotel design trend: luggage used as decor | "Hotel Paradis" / Interior Designer: Dorothee Meilchzon

HOTEL: Hotel Paradis

INTERIOR DESIGNER: Dorothee Meilichzon

Hotel design trend: luggage used as decor | "notting hill hotel"

HOTEL: notting hill hotel

CLICK HERE for INSTANT ACCESS!

CLICK HERE for INSTANT ACCESS!

subscribe to "DESIGN REFRESH", my bi-weekly newsletter that reveals what's currently on-trend in interior design! Thank you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento