Sabado, Hulyo 18, 2015

BOTB 7.17.15

Weekend hellos friends. Realizing there are only four weeks of summer left I’ve kept ours free of events and planned for a lot of lounging. We’re having one of the best summers ever spending most of it close to home and plenty of good memories are being made, I’m soaking it all in for as long as possible!

I’m also working on a site revamp forced by Google to become “mobile friendly” which requires a new design and some major changes. I’ve been using the same WordPress theme I started with back in 2009 and there are a lot of upgrades to be made, it’s such a headache. I’ll be tweaking and editing behind the scenes and hope to reveal a new and improved site soon.

To follow are the favorite spaces and projects spied around the web in the continuing Best of the Blogosphere series, thanks to Amanda for helping round these up, enjoy!  

Build a rustic 2×4 truss table with plans from Ana White. 

2 x 4 truss table

 

You know I love grasscloth covered furniture! Check out this trunk makeover at The Homes I Have Made (thanks for sharing Megan!) 

grasscloth covered trunk

 

Add greenery to your interior with a trellis planter wall, via Vintage Revivals.

trellis planter wall

 

Here’s a clever idea to jazz up a nursery crib, use vinyl decals cut in a geometric pattern, find the idea at The DIY Showoff.

crib with vinyl decals

 

Make a dough bowl with joint compound! Tutorial at Anderson + Grant.

joint compound dough bowl

    

Craft a kilim pattern pitcher with Erin of Earnest Home Co.

kilim pattern pitcher

   

Create easy and inexpensive framed canvas art with 8 x 10 printables and paint stir sticks, idea from Upcycled Treasures.

framed canvas art

     

A specialty pen helped make this iron transfer tote, looks like a fun tool to play with! Find the step by step at The Crafted Life.

iron transfer tote

      

Create statement faux turquoise rings for your next summer soirée with Alisa Burke.

faux diy turquoise rings

 

So many great crafts! It’s inspired me to make a trip to Michael’s, I have a new project I’m going to try for myself, see you all back here on Monday, have a great weekend !

The post BOTB 7.17.15 appeared first on Centsational Girl.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento