Miyerkules, Setyembre 16, 2015

Etsy: Cool Stuff I Like

Hey everyone, thanks so much for your positive feedback on yesterday’s fitness and health post, I really appreciate it! Today I was browsing Etsy as I like to do and stumbled across some really cool things for the home, discovering some new artists and designers creating really amazing decor! My latest favorites include…

This bokeh abstract by Lynn Langmade. Also this beautiful abstract.

bokeh abstract

These rattan pendants by Light Cookie, also this Edison Cage pendant.

ratan pendants

This teak wood table lamp by Furnished Modern, and his taller floor lamp version.

wood table lamp

All of the sputnik starburst mirrors at Samjen Arts and their fabulous octopus mirror!

starburst mirror

The urchin chandeliers at Dutton Brown slay me – I must have one someday!

urchin chandeliers

I’m loving the faceted concrete planters at Concrete Geometric – perfect for staging succulents around the house!

concrete succulent planters

Find fab cage pendant lights embellished with beautiful wood beads at Lambater.

naked pendant

Celine & Kate have some beautiful metallic pillows in their shop I’m digging that arrow colorblock design for fall!

metallic pillows

Find authentic indigo and ebony mudcloth textiles at Thimble & Cloth.

indigo mudcloth

How fantastic are these portable wood lamps by Hurlu Design? So great for a kid’s room or a great addition to a bookcase or end table.

portable lamp

I’m totally digging the wall address planters at Urban Metal, they offer many different designs to choose from.

urban address planter

It’s always worth a quick visit to Etsy to be inspired by talented artists and creators, I love that they have that forum to sell their fantastic designs!

The post Etsy: Cool Stuff I Like appeared first on Centsational Girl.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento