Huwebes, Setyembre 17, 2015

BHG Faves

Hello! This week is very exciting for me, today I’m in NYC at the Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker Event, follow along on Instagram with the hashtag #BHGStyle to see what dozens of bloggers and designers are up to today. My sister is flying in tomorrow and we’ll be spending a few days together in Manhattan and Brooklyn, I haven’t seen her since our last trip – we’re going to have a blast!

In honor of today’s events I found some very inspiring galleries over at Better Homes and Gardens, definitely click worthy!

Tour the 2015 Innovation Home.

bhg dining room

Find budget kitchen renovation inspiration – hey I recognize this space ;)

bhg kitchen centsational girl makeover

Be inspired by 25 real life bedrooms.

real life bedrooms

I’m smitten with this backyard makeover.

backyard makeover

A builder basic home gets a makeover with a variety of exotic tile.

builder basic makeover

Find some great exterior makeovers in this gallery.

exterior facelift

Get your fall craft on with ideas in this gallery.

dipped wineglasses

And some outdoor fall décor inspiration here.

fall outdoor decor

One small request, if any of you have had any extra special places you’ve visited in NYC or Brooklyn in the past year, let me know! We’ve done all the touristy stuff, we’re looking for insider or lesser known gems. Please share! Especially Brooklyn, we’re spending all day Sunday there.

I’ll be back tomorrow afternoon with some favorite weekend links!

The post BHG Faves appeared first on Centsational Girl.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento