Miyerkules, Hunyo 10, 2015

Looks I’m Loving

This month I transitioned my wardrobe to flip flops and tank tops, tis the season. I haven’t given my home a summer refresh other than putting away the winter blankets and fluffing a few toss pillows since I’ve been busy with bigger projects. We did install a retractable screen door on the French door in our kitchen that leads to the rear courtyard, and that my friends is life changing when the sun goes down. Cool evening breeze + no bugs = happy CG, that little luxury brings so much contentment.

Having added nothing new to my own home this season other than that screen door, I am living vicariously through the decorating ideas of others. Looks I’m loving…

Mismatched Painted Dining Chairs

mismatched painted chairs

craftberry bush

mismatched painted dining chairs

 vtwonen

 

High Contrast Bathrooms with Patterned Tile Floors

quatrefoil tile bathroom floor

house and garden

dark vanity brass pulls patterned tile floor

amy bartlam

 

Botanicals Galore

ferns on mantel

hymns and verses

shelf of plants

better homes and gardens

For more inspiration on the topic of botanical filled planters take a peek at my latest article for Lamps Plus about stylish indoor and outdoor planters.

What looks are you loving this season?

Looks I’m Loving is a post from Centsational Girl Republishing this article in full or in part is a violation of copyright law. © 2009-2015, all rights reserved.

The post Looks I’m Loving appeared first on Centsational Girl.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento