Martes, Hunyo 9, 2015

Looking For Interior Design Inspiration? Follow These Instagram -ers!

Must-follow interior design Instagram profiles

You’re on Instagram — right?

I know you have your favorite accounts to follow and, well, I do too. Instagram is such a unique place to discover people, places, products, and passions that it’s impossible to not be mesmerized by everyone’s pretty pics! I mean… #AmIRight? ;-)

 

Me: I’m a bit of an Insta-newbie.

I started my account only a year ago, in earnest. And because I still have soooo much to explore and learn, I’d love for you to share some of your favorite people, profiles, and design hashtags at the end of this post.

But, in the meantime, before the comment section comes upon us, I’d like to share with you a few of the decor and lifestyle profiles I follow. For me, each of them are a constant source of design inspiration; and I’m certain they’ll be the same for you.

 

Want to connect with me? Click here!

must-follow on instagram!

the_real_houses_of_lg post great pics of interiors — one of which was an interior I designed! When I saw that they had shared my work, I was so excited, because their share earned me a ton of new followers and over 4,000 Likes for my photo. ;-)

the_real_houses_of_lg post great pics of interiors — one of which was an interior I designed! When I saw that they had shared my work, I was so excited, because their share earned me a ton of new followers and over 4,000 Likes for my photo. ;-)

Click here to follow!


Millwork makes me swoon. There’s just nothing quite like fine, quality cabinetry. And humphreymunson has plenty of it!

Millwork makes me swoon. There’s just nothing quite like fine, quality cabinetry. And humphreymunson has plenty of it!

Click here to follow!


For tabletop, entertaining, antiquing, and lifestyle... I love eddieross! 

For tabletop, entertaining, antiquing, and lifestyle... I love eddieross!

Click here to follow!


Beautiful calm interiors, bathed in light. loithai's photography is impeccable. 

Beautiful calm interiors, bathed in light. loithai's photography is impeccable.

Click here to follow!


ihavethisthingwithfloors is an amazing Instagrammer who posts the most incredible tile floor pics you’ve ever seen. 

ihavethisthingwithfloors is an amazing Instagrammer who posts the most incredible tile floor pics you’ve ever seen.

Click here to follow!


amazingfloorsandwanderingfeet is another profile featuring amazing floors.

amazingfloorsandwanderingfeet is another profile featuring amazing floors.

Click here to follow!


For flowers and all things floral, swallowsanddamsons is your source.

For flowers and all things floral, swallowsanddamsons is your source.

Click here to follow!


Follow urbancottageblog for incredible images of food, gardens, flowers, interiors, and life on the east coast.

Follow urbancottageblog for incredible images of food, gardens, flowers, interiors, and life on the east coast.

Click here to follow!


Want more food, as well as a glimpse into the life of a chef? chef_brandon_duley is fun.

Want more food, as well as a glimpse into the life of a chef? chef_brandon_duley is fun.

Click here to follow!


graymalin is my daughter’s boss. He offers a peek at a getaway lifestyle you will surely envy. 

graymalin is my daughter’s boss. He offers a peek at a getaway lifestyle you will surely envy.

Click here to follow!


globemakers is responsible for one of the most unique product discoveries I’ve ever made.

globemakers is responsible for one of the most unique product discoveries I’ve ever made. Click here to read a post about them.

Click here to follow!


Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 1.04.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 1.03.36 PM.png

habitat-stone and stillgoodconsignment are Houston-area accounts I’ve connected with who will surely be helpful with my business. I’m so glad to have found both of them!

Click here to follow habitat-stone!

Click here to follow stillgoodconsignment!


also worth mentioning...

Here's some of my favorite hashtags:

#homedecor, #interiorinspo, #kitchenremodel, #decorating, #homeideas, #bathroomremodel, #interiordesigner, #designhouston, #interiordecor

 

What about you?

Got any good hashtags you want to share?

Who do you follow on Instagram for beautiful interior inspiration?

Or, if you’re a designer, who do you follow to get your work seen?

Let me know in the comments and link to your Instagram account so we can all follow you! ;-)

CLICK HERE for INSTANT ACCESS!

CLICK HERE for INSTANT ACCESS!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento