Miyerkules, Hunyo 24, 2015

Counter Stool Hunt

I’ve just completed my search for two counter stools for the kitchen remodel in Las Vegas, it was more difficult than I thought, there were so many considerations! Should they have a back or be backless? Should they swivel? Should they be wood or metal, upholstered or not… what color if so? It took me hours to finally settle on two that would look right in the space.

In my research I came across several favorites, at first I was thinking just a basic metal stool, these work in any style kitchen from farmhouse to industrial like this.

industrial style kitchen black metal stools wood countertops

behance.net

industrial style counter stools

chester / ansley / metallic

You can’t go wrong with wood counter stools, they add warmth to a light or all white kitchen. How beautiful are these modern shapely counter stools and those Arteriors pendants are ridiculously cool too.

shapely wood counter stools

beth haley design

modern wood counter stools

grotto swivel / bay walnut / nuevo satine

Then I thought perhaps a pair with a contemporary shape?

contemporary barstools

adam fortner

modern white counter stools

kartell masters / akito set of two / vapor acrylic

Tropical style or a fun color perhaps?

tropical style outdoor counter stool

heaven’s gate

tropical colorful counter stools

brasserie / rattan / puerto

I always loved cafe style stools, so charming with their European flair.

cafe style counter stool

trad home mag

bistro style counter stools

riviera / kipnuk / parisian bistro

I finally settled on a Chippendale style (always a favorite!) with an openwork back like in the kitchen space below. I love these stool by jonathan adler but ha ha ha ha ha insert crazy laugh they’re so expensive so I went in search of something similar but more affordable, and the ones I found I like better because they swivel.

green and white kitchen chippendale counter stool

williams sonoma home

I ended up purchasing these swiveling terra stools with a faux bamboo motif from Frontgate with a 20% off offer code (see image below on the left), but I’ll likely recover the seats with a different fabric that is more tenant friendly.

chippendale counter stools

terra swivel / dayna / polywood

But who says your counter stools need to match in style or color?

mixed counter stools

casa abril

mixed counter stools farmhouse

the design files

three color counter stools

hk living

A medley is eclectic and fun!

Pin It

Counter Stool Hunt is a post from Centsational Girl Republishing this article in full or in part is a violation of copyright law. © 2009-2015, all rights reserved.

The post Counter Stool Hunt appeared first on Centsational Girl.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento