Biyernes, Mayo 27, 2016

5 Resources To Help You Choose Your Home's Paint Colors




Paint color selections DIY



















READ MORE: DIY FAQ: What Paint Color Should I Pair With My Warm, Beige Walls?







READ MORE: DIY FAQ: What Paint Color Should I Pair With My Warm, Beige Walls?









Just like my reader Q & A from earlier this week, many people have questions with how to cool down their warm toned house. 

I've pulled together a collection of links for you from DESIGNED to sort of provide a background of info on the subject. Honestly, although many, many designers and blogs discuss mixing gray and beige, as well as talk about how to pick paint colors, I've yet to read any that provide distinct solutions for situations similar to what that reader above shared with me. If you have some you can provide, please do so in the comments!

Here's a round-up of some of my paint color tips you might find useful:









06fc8658c11ded0586e7ae873cac4b9c.jpg












MUST-KNOW!



What's The Best Paint For Your Trim: High Gloss, Semi-Gloss, Or Satin Enamel? opens in a new window



“Even though I hate applying a single rule system to anything in design, I do have a general tendency to use the considerations I'm about to outline for you when choosing paint finishes.
"


➤ Enjoy on DESIGNED...












hosl09_NH_thumb[1].png












MUST-KNOW!



How To Go Gray When Your Entire House Is Beige (pt. 2 of 2) opens in a new window



“Suppose you want to go gray, but you like light and airy. You're not into the drama that a high contrast can bring.
"


➤ Enjoy on DESIGNED...












download+(4).jpeg












MUST-KNOW!



How & When To Pick Your Interior Design Project's Paint Colors opens in a new window



“There are million paint colors out there - yes, literally a million variations of all the colors of the rainbow. You can get a shade of any color in any type of paint you desire. So...
"


➤ Enjoy on DESIGNED...












download.png












MUST-KNOW!



How To Go Gray When Your Entire House Is Beige (PT. 1 of 2)opens in a new window



“How do you take your warm colored house that has beige or gold in it and introduce the cooler shades of gray?
"


➤ Enjoy on DESIGNED...












download (1).png












MUST-KNOW!



Everything Is Relative, Especially Color | Here's Why... opens in a new window



“Color is very relative. White in one place is not white in another. And so it goes with all colors.
"


➤ Enjoy on DESIGNED...





Bonus Link!

My friend, Laurel Bern, has come up with a guide of her favorite paint colors that you're going to want to check out.

CLICK HERE!

Want personalized attention from me?

Try my Designed-in-a-Click service for a quick Q & A!














Pin this article! :-)







Pin this article! :-)









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento