Martes, Abril 5, 2016

MUST-HAVE: This Bold, Livable & Fresh Outdoor Tabletop Decor!




Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston


















AtHome.com - A Proud Sponsor of This Article By Carla Aston







AtHome.com - A Proud Sponsor of This Article By Carla Aston








Today I'm sharing a shopping source that has some lovely products at really affordable prices. 

You remember Garden Ridge? Well, they now have a new name: At Home. And their stores are filled with new products. They are going out of their way to bring all kinds of great deals and beautiful decor to you for your home. 

I recently went shopping there for a tabletop refresh for my own backyard set up. (They have a great location right here in The Woodlands.)

I love a neutral and white combo, and that's the direction I went with this. It's a timeless look and I can use some of my existing stash with some of my finds from At Home.

First I went to the chair cushions. With all the humidity we have around here, I love getting new cushions every year. With the pricing and selections from At Home, it is so much more doable.







Cushion aisles








They have aisles of these, all ready to go for your patio or outdoor room. There are all kinds of cushions and pillows. I chose some chair cushions with backs, and some without. I like the neutral, graphic pattern and thought it would pair well with a neutral and white scheme - something, you know…”bold, livable, fresh.” :-)

Love their basic 16-piece dinnerware you can buy in a box. It's a simple style and goes with anything.









16-piece stoneware dinnerware service for four available at AtHome.com










I used my own burlap that I have yards and yards of; I use it when I have to extend my dining table or just want a rustic, textural vibe to my tabletop. I've used it at Thanksgiving and Christmas before and, of course, it's cheap and versatile!

Then I went to find something for the table center and chose these nice ceramic candleholders. You always need a little candlelight on the table, and the pattern works with the trellis design on the cushions. 

I'm loving succulents right now and have a ton in my backyard. However, they grow a little funky - sprouting and curling around all over the place - and some are a little bare from weathering the winter outside. I found these perfect little faux succulents in white containers; they just look so real and healthy. (Not like mine right now!)

I used them on another photo shoot of a kitchen remodel I'll be sharing soon, on a tray. They're just the perfect touch of green.







Kitchen remodel | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston








I finished off the table with some of my driftwood chunks, my linen napkins, and these great clear goblet glasses from At Home. They're perfect for wine, iced tea, water...whatever. I love versatility in anything I buy!

I'm ready for a dinner by my patio now! 

Just in time to enjoy this gorgeous spring weather we've been having. ;-)

 * Tabletop decor photos by photographer Tori Aston *







Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston














Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston














Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston














Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston














Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston














Tabletop | Interior Designer: Carla Aston / Photographer: Tori Aston








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento