Huwebes, Abril 14, 2016

FIRE SALE: 50% Off Must-Have Home Furnishings!




FIRE SALE: 50% Off Must-Have Home Furnishings! 










Okay, so there's not really a fire…but there might be if I don't get some of this stuff out of my studio and storage room!

It's spring, and it's time for some cleaning. I need to clean things up around my studio and move some of this gorgeous product out the door.

For the next week only, I'm taking ½ off every furnishings item in my outlet shop. That's the week of April 14 (today) through April 22 (next Friday) of 2016.

That means you can purchase any item (except the digital downloads) at half the price they're marked at. You must buy during this time frame and come and pick up at my studio in The Woodlands, TX, during that week. If you are not in the Houston area and are interested in shipping product, call us and we can check on that. The number is 281-364-6633.

I'm ready for a clean slate! Are you ready for a great deal?

You can buy off the site by paying with a credit card, or you can bring a check or cash to our studio when you arrange for pick up. Be sure to call first to let us know so we can have the item at the studio. Yes, this is a lot like Craig's List. :-)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento