Huwebes, Oktubre 29, 2015

40 Must-Have Christmas Tree Decorations!

40 Must-Have Christmas Tree Decorations!

It’s the time of year again: the time of year when I design some stylized Christmas tree shopping boards!

Each year these boards become very popular on Pinterest, many of which are still getting rePinned today and bringing me lots and lots of lovely traffic. ;-)

Unfortunately though, many of the links contained within those older posts are now dead. Unlike furniture or accessories, holiday item product links go dead mostly when the season is over. They rarely last until the next year. :-(

We’ve had a few people message us inquiring about some of the products I’ve featured within those shopping boards, and I just hate that we can’t find some of them anymore. I loved those boards, and I worked hard creating them. I, too, don’t want to see their value disappear!

if so, subscribe to DESIGN REFRESH, my monthly newsletter featuring design tips & tools that will have your home looking fresh and new in no time!

Thank you!

So, in an effort to revive that Christmas spirit those links were unable to keep alive...

I’ve designed some new shopping boards; shopping boards that imitate many of those looks you love throughout years’ past. And yes...these products are available for purchase this season, here in the year 2015!

So, for those of you who have arrived at this article by way of one of those posts of Christmas’ past, I’ve got new links for you down below!

Btw: If you discover that I haven’t updated one of the shopping boards you’d like to buy something from, let me know in the comments below so I can immediately begin tracking down a new link to replace the one that’s no longer working.


10 Must-Have Contemporary Christmas Tree Decorations!

A

Wood Garland

B

Glitter Cut Drop Ornament

C

Brass Ornament

D

Mercury Glass Bulb Lights

E

Paper Balls

F

Diamond Ornament

G

Pantone Ornament

H

Wooden Stars

I

Tree Blanket

J

Glitter Ball Ornament

CLICK HERE For 10 More Must-Have Contemporary Christmas Tree Ornaments!


10 Must-Have Bohemian Christmas Tree Decorations!

A

Feather Ornaments

B

Capiz Star Treetop

C

Agate Ornaments

D

Metallic Bird Ornaments

E

Crocheted Angel

F

Ikat Ornaments

G

Glass Marble Ornaments

H

Birdcage Ornament

I

Jubilee Garland

J

Ikat Tree Skirt

CLICK HERE For 10 More Must-Have Bohemian Christmas Tree Ornaments!


10 Must-Have Manly Christmas Tree Decorations!

A

Driftwood Garland

B

Glitter Cork Ornament

C

Star Tree Topper

D

Silver Bells

E

Drop Ornament

F

Drop Ornament

G

Mistletop Ornament

H

Glass Ornament

I

Glass Ornament

J

Octagon Tree Blanket

CLICK HERE For 10 More Must-Have Manly Christmas Tree Ornaments!


10 Must-Have Rustic Christmas Tree Decorations!

A

Wreath Ornament

B

Aviary Ornaments

C

Tree Topper

D

Pinecone Garland

E

Metal Ornament

F

Bird Ornament

G

Glass Ball

H

Glass Ball

I

Glass Ball

J

Tree Skirt

CLICK HERE For 10 More Must-Have Rustic Christmas Tree Ornaments!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento