Miyerkules, Agosto 5, 2015

Area Rug Crush

I went searching for a new rug for our entryway last week, it had to be either a 6′ round or 4 x 6′. Size is always the first consideration! After much research I finally ordered this vintage viscose rug for my entryway.

In my search I visited many of my favorite sources for affordable rugs and some new ones too. Kilim or navajo rugs are still trending, as are blue or over dyed rugs. Marbled or painterly rugs are also a contemporary look, these rugs below caught my eye, if only I had a dozen spaces in which to place them!

on trend rugs

From top left: austin diamond / dimension rug / magical thinking / yellow gray kilim / overdyed patchwork / ikea marslev / arrows woven kilim / rush wave (multiple colors) / skye monet / watercolor / surya watercolor / marbled

Here are my favorite sources for affordable rugs, what are yours?

The post Area Rug Crush appeared first on Centsational Girl.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento